Saturday, September 18, 2010

The one with the blog!

After saying I would never venture out into the world of blogging, I have of course done an about turn and here we are! I decided that it was a good a place as any to put all my nonesense down in one place, and share all my bits and pieces where I wont forget them!
 I am absolutely not promising to post every day (in fact the chance of that are slim to none!) but I am going to share all my scrapbooking stuff and photo's of my girl where all my faithful fans (hi mam and little sis!) can see them. Just as soon as I can figure out how the hell to work this thing that is! I also promise to faithfully over use the exclamation mark by putting it at the end of almost every sentence! LOL.
I cant promise I will make sense a lot of times (hey I confuse myself every now and then) but I will try to keep it a simple as I can for the normal folks out there.
So hi and welcome to our world!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Welcome to the world of blogging Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, welcome!!! It's not so bad here on the dark side is it???
    I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete