Monday, September 27, 2010

Great start!

So for all my good intentions, I haven't exactly been all over this blogging thing so far! I need to get some serious ambition going. I have settled into my whole fall routine quite nicely....I drop Maddy off at daycare, go to work, pick Maddy up head for home settle down and thats it for the day! LOL. I need to get my butt moving and do something, even scrapbooking has taken a back seat *gasp* I have the best intentions to scrap every day but it never happens ;)
Sooo without further ado I will share the few layouts I have managed to do this past month. They are a bit of a mish mash but here we go....
This one is a bit different for me, I really loved this quote so decided to make it the focus of the whole page. It kinda got away on me a little bit and took on a life of its own it ended being a lot more than I expected but I kind of like the end result anyway.


The next one is of my cutie patootie nephew who I adore, but who is such a boy's boy! There is absolutely nothing feminine about this boy at all. His mama loves having my pages (so she says! haha) so I wanted her to have something that she could remember some of his little quirks once he is older, thats what the journalling is about...his likes and dislikes. I love this picture of him holding his horse....he just looks so proud!


This one is a page I did for a friend of her little boy when he was a bit younger. I ended up going a bit button crazy but they are my new "it" item, it seems like every page I make has a button on it right now!


This one also is of DJ done for a friend, I dont do many 2 pagers but I wanted to get tons of pics on here so thought it was the best way.


Last but not least I am sharing a pic of my little fashionista girl who recently discovered she could now reach my jewellery box! Thankfully she can only get to the costume jewellery drawer so we snapped a pic quick!  LOL

3 comments:

  1. What fantabulous layouts Lou!!! I love them all -- and the pic of Maddy is super adorable!!! Welcome to blogdom!!! You're off to a great start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louisa, I always love your layouts! You have such talent!!!

    And Miss Maddy is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really liking all your latest work a lot Louisa. Maddy is sooooo adorable! She is at such a fun age now.

    ReplyDelete