Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The one where she actually scrapped!

I know!! Shocking right? I have actually had enough mojo to scrapbook lately and have been having lots of fun doing it too! :)

First up is the last of the halloween layouts......because we did halloween x 2 last year (with Grand River's Hallowhinny) I had TONS of pics so I ended up with a good 4 or 5 halloween themed pages. Ha ha, oh well its all good.

 Next is a pic of Maddy that I have wanted to scrap for ages. The ultra talented Carrie Clarke Scott took Maddy's baby pics and they are so gorgeous that its a bit intimidating to scrap them to be honest!! LOL Anyhoo, I saw a layout on the October aftyernoon blog and decided to scraplift it. It didnt come out quite the same but at my first attempt at masking I am kinda happy! I got the heart shaped doily's at the dollar store and it came out great.


Lastly is a page I did using a pic of the 3 of us (Carrie Clarke Scott again! She did pics for Maddys 1st b'day too!) I had seen this title used somewhere else and loved it so I took my die cut tree and whacked a pile of hearts on it. I actually really like this one. I used Doodlebug letters for the title and flocked them (havent done that in AGES!!) forgot how much I love those letters. Wish I could get my hands on some more of them! More dollar store doily's to make the little "flower beds" under the tree!

So there you have it.....a little scrapiness for you this Tuesday :)
Hope its a great day for you!

1 comment: