Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rainy day blues.

Got a serious case of it around here today :(
A wonderful and inspirational lady is being laid to rest today. Laurie Cheney wasn't a very close friend of mine but I knew her through an online message board that we both frequented. She inspired me in ways I never knew wih her ultra positive attitude and upbeat personality. She touched me with her kindness and compassion to others when she was the one who was fading. I will forever remember "Elmo" as someone who never gave up, and while this disease took her life, it never took her spirit, and that should be inspiration to us all. Rest in peace Laurie.

Onto more upbeat things......if I could only think of something! ;) Just kidding. I know I have so much to be thankful for and I am going to share with you my biggest blessing. Already addicted to anything horse, she gives this poor little guy a bit of trouble every now and then, he is totally flat now from her squishing him. Bad picture but still kinda cute dont you think? :)



Going to be a low key day today, but you know thats ok too, its been a crazy hectic week so far, and with mom coming over to visit it doesnt look like it will let up anytime soon. Lasagna and wine with the girls tonight sounds pretty perfect to me! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment